Friday, November 5, 2010

SINCE 19 's

A short post...
I don't know how to describe my feeling right now...
I just feel like my life is so suck...
Have u ever try before being force to a corner ?
All the thing all the people all over the thing make u going to cut ur breath ,
feel like kinda stressed out and fed-up on myself sometime,but what else I can do ?
Life 's so contradiction,what is really good and what is really bad for you ?
When I was young ,I dream all the time to grow;
When I was growing,I wish I can back to the childhood time...
wth...from a small boy to a teen now,and learning how to be a real man...
It's time I have to bear all the burden of my own expenses,
try to living without family support...I hope I can do it and someone can teach me !


LIFE with money is LIVE ;
LIFE without money is still LIVE.
but just different live...
depend..

No comments:

Post a Comment