Friday, November 12, 2010

Random post

I feel kinda moody right now,
even I just left 2 more paper to go,
one more week to leave Tar college,
gonna travel one whole Malaysia with my college friends,
but I didn't feel any happy at all.
Why ?

Lotsa of friend ask me to surrender ,but I never think that way;
a lot of ppl say we has affinity but lack of luck.but I think we has both;
is there the fullstop for us ?
I never care on what ppl said ,I just care on what I felt and u,
but recently something was changed,what problem cause that ?
Your problem or my problem ?
I dont know what you are thinking cos u nvr say
even I had tried so many time to make our distance get closer,
but it doesnt work and contrarily get far and far away,
is because of my impatient ?
If I'm impatient but it's also because I too care on you...
I just want to ask myself ,

WHAT I'm doing right now ?
WHAT ?WHAT ?WHAT ?wtf...I don't know...

Are you is just one of the passing traveller in my life ?I dont really wish u'r..
I hope it's not !but sometime a lot of thing is our of our control...
but we'r the one who judge our life and
a long time relationship is maintain by both..
I had already step to you ?why don't you try ?
mabye now is not the right time...I understood.
but at least i hope u could let me know what you'r thinking,
I dont know what a girl exactly is thinking !It's my first time !
OR I received a wrong message that you given ?
did I think too much ?
maybe...only you know...


when i see ur smile,
the whole world stops and stares for awhile,
cos girl u 'r amazing,
just the way you are
~dont wanna an ending ~

No comments:

Post a Comment