Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reality

Just realised what and why everyone searching for,
is that really so important money in our life ?
I know money is everything but still got exception,
everything in this world is imperfection,
this is what we called as balance.
But our world is getting unbalance because of ppl wants
through try to get maximisation in their satisfaction..
After I had been searching for long time what is the meaning of friend and I found .
friend for a lot of ppl is just like a way for them to achieve their goal or
the way help from them to earn money but,
why ppl can't think different way that is using a true heart to make friend without being get any interest or benefit from them ?
this is less and lesser or can say as impossible...
when you have nth ,your friend will leave you,
when you have no money=no friend .
when there is something shit happen,that is time to see the true face of everyday you called as best friend
I strongly agree with this statement.
So ,I will put more effort on earning money even will suffering at the first,
but I would never reverse after I go,
I m kinda hate this world because of reality,sometime feel like want to evading it,
but that is not the best solution...
It's time to face the reality cause this world is cruel !
men should focus on career more than anything !

1 comment: