Friday, October 15, 2010

back to starting point

After a long distance,long way I went ,now still back to begining point;
Is good Is good,this is what I searching for since the day I decided come to kl...
EXPERIENCE !wohoo...
Next month gonna graduate from TARC and gonna make a wisely decision again...
whether use the holidays time to find a job and work in KL or SG airline ?
I heard some advise from someone go SG work to gain some capital and come back to kl for carve out...SG economics is faster than Malaysia ten times...blablabla and so on...
After heard it and think back,got point got point !
But anyway,decision is still on me...
I want to set up a business and make it successful by myself not because of help from U !
future is holding on my hand !HERE I come to u ,my bright and challenging future !
I m half ready...LOL....
I must pass all my subject with flying color !
I would do all my best and never feel regret !
ALL the BEST all my dearest friend !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment