Wednesday, November 4, 2009

3 Nov


Early in the morning before going out to school,
my water bottle was made water because of my careless that
did't fasten up the bottle cover and put it into bag,
and this cause all my stuff in my bag soaked in liquid.

then, i was rushing to college hall sat for econ exam,
while the time i get the paper,
i gapemounthed,
what the question came out was the question paper
i put on my desk yesterday night but i did't read through it...
quite easy,but i wont scored all correct on MCQ part like last time.


after finished that,
pure math exam,
unfortunately thing happened ,

while i was doing on my pure math paper,
through and through ,
i found that my calculator was totally out of function,
can u imagine that how the situation was ?
my mind was totally all blank,
don't know wat to do,
almost all the question i answered till half and stopped...
at the moment,i felt that i was

no choice,
no help,
no succor,


and i sat on my seat till end of the examination oly i leave...

this's wat the people said
"fortune's wheel"
and i understood now...
all of that like set up before already...

Do we can make it difference ?
i still believe everything happened ,
must have it's reason...
so, don't ever do bad thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment