Friday, October 23, 2009

starting from this moment

after think and think thought make me got the answer ,
the answer rise before my eyes from my mind throught let me made the decision.
hope that was the wisely decision i made,
but i don't know whether will i fall by the wayside ,
i need someone that can really help me ,give me support and teach me...
regardless of start from the lower basic ,i will try it and put down my social status...



a man should regard career as important !
hope my mind and my action can be in unanimity!
but sometime is not what we can control...
i m not to have the intent to hurting you,if have ,i m so sorry !
i m trying to catch up my dream...

3 comments:

  1. lolx...cant get understand and just forget it la...haha..
    i just express my feeling cher...haha

    ReplyDelete