Monday, November 23, 2009

What i m doing recently ?
can somebody tell me what the main purpose for me
to doing these?nobody will know ,except me...myself !
i m still lost my way of my life,
i was keeping enjoy the college life,
and forgot what i want ,what i should to do and
what is the mostly importance thing for me...
there is not time for me to lose,
no time for me in doing something ...

Holidays starting = it's the time for student to find a part time job ???

As i believe that ,all of the student is just want to earn some pickings,
some of them will save the income of the earned,
some of them will use their income to suffice for their vainglory to buy branded product,
some of them is just want to make them busy for their holidays,
some of them was forcing by their financial condition to working as well,
some of them choose to give a hand for their family business ...
By the way,
some of them choose to staying at home with the excuse STUDY ?
has u all consider carefully ?
will u all really use all the time to study ?
to bust one 'ass for your study ?or just surfing the Internet ?i think u all more lucid then me...

It's depend upon everyone...




No comments:

Post a Comment