Thursday, November 26, 2009

Where you used to be,
there is a hole in the world,
which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime,
and falling in at night.
At that time, i was keep asking myself,
is that love and what's love ?and i found the answer...
Love is missing someone whenever you're apart,
but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.
Is that true ?
i don't know, it's just my opinion of what's love definite as.


Sometimes, when one person is missing,
the whole world seems depopulated.
I think that one will be only you...
If u see this post,u will know who i'm talking ,
just only you,
won't be others...i knew u will know !


Can miles truly separate you from friends....
If you want to be with someone you love,
aren't you already there?
Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance,
because it's just latitude and longitude only...
If I had a single flower for every time I think about you,
and I could walk forever and forever in my garden.

Within you I lose myself...
Without you I find myself...
Wanting to be lost again....

Love reckons hours for months,
and days for years,
and every little absence is an age....
What shall I do with all the days and hours,
That must be counted ere I see thy face?
How shall I charm the interval that lowers
between this time and that sweet time of grace?
Does anyone know ?

I think about you constantly,
whether it's with my mind or my heart.
I keep coming back to you in my head,
but you couldn't know that
I am tired,
of chafing my heart against
the want of you;
of squeezing it into little inkdrops,
And posting it.

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?
I guess that wouldn't work.
Someone would leave.
Someone always leaves.
Then we would have to say good-bye...
I hate good-byes...
I know what I need.. .
I need more hellos. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment