Monday, August 30, 2010

To all my bro

U all have had some misunderstandings,
and I got fault also that I use the wrong word and sentences through to made all of u so unhappy..
I think u all know me clear,right ?I m not that kind of person...
I 'm not that mean to choose whether who la..or break our friendship with u guys...
I very appreciate u guy and never regret to know all of u in my whole life and I really want all of u be my buddy for my lifetime if possible...
I 'm really sorry for my wrong post ,and u all know I m not that good to present something by words ,summore in english,rite ?
I wrote quit is to represent less la...cos u all know my result also,rite ?
If i not try to make some change to get a better result now, how I could make myself qualify into degree ? I really really wish to spend my university time with u guys around 3 year in HELP...and I just need to sacrifies 2 month,it's worth !cos when I with u all buddy,i really enjoy and happy to do those crazy stuff together !please understand me ,I m not that kind of heartless fren,ok ?I really want want want to join with u guy on that day,but I was really sickening badly...
u all can understand my feeling on that day when I received my as result ?brend and adam them got a not bad result ?but me ?they are more clever than me ...I hope I can just like them also...
but who gonna help me ?
I don't know how to say dy...I hope u all can really same like past call me out to do anything even u all know I might no go along with u guy also,but at least tell me,if possible possible i'd go with u guys....thanks and appreciate!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment