Friday, August 27, 2010

Here I come to u

Apologise 1st to all because I was so unresponsible and cast aside my blog in the near future,
everything is still happening smoothly ,and I m going to sit for my A2 examination in few months time later meanwhile resit for my AS exam paper.This will be the last chance for me that not to let my family look me down,but I'm keep making myself look like depraved...my future seem like hopeless I know if i still going my life with ENJOYING & EXTRABAGANCE now...even i know that I shouldn't but I still doing...
Everything seem like going bad but since I knew you,everything has changed..........
Is you J.K.X.FF...and I know you knew that I m saying you ...u might not to see this post..
I never meet a girl just like you that I'd thinking you all the time,
and I had changing myself and sacrificed lotsa of thing that just want to make you love me more...I quit club,quit nightlife,quit alcohol,quite flirt girl was just want to make you happy and feel secure while with me...you are the only one that I'd think want to stable my life now through making money to give you all I could and marry you...I know I was just having a pipe dream but I would make it all come true in the future if u willing walk with me through to future...
I don't know why I would awakening my blog that had been slept for a long time while I'm sick badly now ....
Anyway,I'd use all my effort to strike my result with flying color prove to my family...
and spending my time with u ...

No comments:

Post a Comment