Saturday, December 5, 2009

Everthing will getting better...

It was 2.38 morning of Sunday December 6,
I was troublesome on something and that was the reason why I still blogging here,
I don't know what and why made me get emotional easily recently,
maybe I' m growing through let me need to consider a lot of thing that never think before.
I found and read through a blog posted by others blogger...what the article was...

"What and how you will do and if you being fall in love with two girl ?"

Had u ever think through before this kind of question or maybe the happen that maybe will happening on you ?

I repeated asking myself if i was in the situation,but
I have no idea to answer myself if i was in this situation...
abruptly became stupefied...
and thinking till now...
and
still
got
no
answer....
by the way, forget it,wait someday that really happening on me only i think and it still not late...

sleep time!



after today's I will get more busy,if insufficient time to accompany you,hope u understand and
i apologise with you here and i will trying to get back myself to there that you want!

2 comments:

  1. spent ur time studying or working rather than committing into complicated relationships..i have been noticing u changing targets easily..im not discouraging u..only that..plz choose wisely..and make up ur mind..its always troubling when u try to trap urself while its not others trying to trap u..k? ignore this if u aren't agree it..^^.just my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...carwyn...where got committing into complicated relationship la?
    i'm not ,okay?
    i'm enjoying my holidays with my families lo...
    see properly ler...i just said IF !!!

    ReplyDelete