Thursday, August 27, 2009

the ORPHAN


I went for sang k at redbox with some of my sworn followers today.
I was look like don't care everything and sang aloud differ from past that like sang for only ant can hear it...maybe it can't hear it also!
LOL....
It's wonderful tried and trained for me ...
After that , we went for watched a movie with title
"THE ORPHAN"
it's a ghastly movie and it detail it's hardly to describe because of my lazy ...
LOL....
i just can tell u all, this is really a outrageous and detestable movie that i saw in this year!
it's most horrible than the past well-known big film 'COMING SOON'....
btw, just go buy ticket and take a sit in the movie house but you must with the term of 18age and above !!!




exactly i am unwillingness went for just now activity but no one was forced me ...
but i was promise with my buddy ,so i need to go...
recently, my life was in a muck , how come ?
can somebody give me some advice ?
can somebody inspire me ?

1 comment: