Monday, August 31, 2009

31~1 september

i were feeling great but some sorrowful was came out from my heart because i m going back to KL tomorrow!
i was get-together with some of my buddy at somewhere native place at
Kota Tinggi -Johor

(nice place that has lotsa of nature resource such as waterfall,beach like Bali island !!!once u come u will forget where ur home it's...lolll.)
call "
AK"
haha...
there was a place full of my secondary reminiscence .
BUT there was an individual matter just now...
my buddy took my phone away and took someone of my contact number from my contact list,
but he did 't tell me who are he taken...haha...
hope that person is not you .
i don't know what i m thinking of recently,
i think i was fall in love with BLOG-ING..
In spite of don 't have any special event was happened but i still blogging...
maybe i will less update my blog because of my home in KL don 't have the wireless facility!
till here lol...



once u were browsing my blog,don 't u mind to leave your footprint?
why not ?gimme some invaluable advice...

No comments:

Post a Comment