Thursday, June 16, 2011

Realise....

After so long time ,we had been separate and now fate bring us meet up again,
I dont know whether this is coincidence or god want to play a game to me to let me growing or what,sometime I really feel want to fuck off,but it's hard.
But since yesterday,I feel like I m seriously have to get off all of this troublesome away,try to get myself away from troublesome.What I should do now ?The answer would be push my study my top hills and never regret myself.So, I m not gonna to think this relationship stuff anymore,come on man ,try to be a mature guy .okay?haha....talk to myself....anyway,time fly could make all the thing all the question mark come the truth and answer.


UQ I m coming to you....keep a seat for me pls!haha...
try not to bring a joy to anyone and end up myself like a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment