Tuesday, February 8, 2011

JFY

It had been long time I never touch my blog and cast aside it,
now I m return ... I m here but not to bring good news to everyone ,and
as everyone know my posted is full of sadness recently ...Growing make people
fall into the nature of world that everyone will have...So, I m the one of them..
Making decision make me headache and like an ant in the fire.
Studying or Working ?
Most of them ask me to continue my study just like what people do,
but I didn't get out working from my choice.
still thinking and thinking ...
a lot of objective has to think,the earlier i step up to the cruel and bloody stage,the more i will suffering but same time the earlier i can take the bear fruit ...

Everyone also got his dream so do i...I will make my dream come true try to challenge myself .
I don't know why today I'd see ur post and say yes to you about the job,
where my courage come from ?Never get this kind of job before,a bit nervous but as u said u will acc me ,so what i m still scare ?Is not scary and think that is just a job ^^
thanks for chatting me and make me cheerful when I need ,u 'r really like a candle light up my soul...hope to see you soon ^^thanks my friend .

No comments:

Post a Comment