Thursday, July 30, 2009

1 st TEST finished

After 3 month time in TARC ,
i really a fall in the pit , a gain in my wit...
i really learnt a lot from my ,teacher ,senior and junior ...thanks !
meanwhile, i was enjoy my college life...haha!
This day fortnight ,i had finished my 1st test of A -Level art...
whether i knew tat my result was not too perfect but i will keep improve
and put effort on it...
recently, i m lazy to update my blog bcos i dun have such extra time to let
me siting in front my laptop to write a lot a lot of moonshine as expletive RUBBISH at all!!!
haha...
2 more days is going to d end of month of July, means tat it's going to be month of August!
i m looking forward to this month bcos holiday is on this month!!! haha
i m really really expect go back to meet my family and old friend...
so, to anticipate got a lot of joyful...

till here la , continue on next posting...

No comments:

Post a Comment